Ski Alpine Charms
Sainte Foy - Tarentaise, France - close to Val d'Isere and Tignes
1550m to 2500m
Ste Foy is situated in a sunnny south west facing bowl with chalets nestling amongst the trees. It is a relatively new ski station designed to recreate an authentic alpine village atmosphere with magnificent doorstep skiing and top quality accommodation.
Sainte Foy has a skiing area which caters for children, beginners and intermediates as well as having lots of non ski activities. The 6 seater La Marquise chairlift, new in 2006, has enabled a new blue run, Grand Solliet, to be created adding to the resorts suitability for beginners and intermediates.
Sainte Foy is perhaps best known for its extensive off piste areas. and its ideal situation, allowing you to ski the well known resorts of Val d'Isere, Tignes, Les Arcs and La Rosiere, which are between 10 mins and 25 mins drive away.
Discounted rates available with a Sainte Foy lift pass to ski these resorts and there is a ski bus twice a week to Tignes.
There is a well stocked supermarket and a selections of restaurants, ski hire,and speciality shops in Ste Foy. Non skiers may like to take the bus down to the original charming old village of Ste Foy.
Luxury Ski in/out apartments with Prestige Service and full range of Spa Treatments, centrally located.
Ste Foy Luxury Ski in/out Apartments
Our accommodation in Ste Foy is of the highest standard, situated at the foot of the slopes in the centre of the resort. All shops. restaurants, nursery slopes and ski school are just a stroll away.
There are 70 apartments in 5 adjoing chalets. Each has a lovely view either down the Tarentaise valley or to the village and slopes.
The central reception area has a spacious and stylish lounge with log fire and furnished in rustic alpine style. This ideal for spending the evening with friends if you each have your own apartment. A selection of daily newspapers is available in the lounge
Lesuire facilities are excellent with with indoor heated swimming pool, acuzzi, saunas and Turkish baths, cardio-training room and beauty care and balneo-therapy bath.
Included in the price
·Indoor heated swimming pool (12 m x 6m)
·Jacuzzis, saunas, Turkish baths and a fitness training room
Jacuzzi – Saunas – Turkish baths
Superbly equipped cardio-vascular room
(walking machine, cycling machine with upper body training, stepping machine….)
· Messages services and weather forecasts available at reception
loan services - ironing equipment, board games, raclette (local cheese
speciality) and fondue apparatus and electrical adapters.
· Children’s equipment includes cots, high chairs, bottle warmers, safety plug protectors subject to availability
· Left luggage
· Ski lockers
· Beds made on arrival (not extra beds)
· Bed and bathroom linen and 2 tea towels provided
· A box of cleaning products and equipment
· End-of-stay cleaning (not kitchen)
Other facilities and services - order and pay at reception
· A whole range of spa body and beauty relaxation and treatments
· Extra bathroom linen (1 hand and 1 bath towel) for rent 8
· Dressing gowns for rent 8
· Extra cleaning kit: 8 includes washing-up liquid, cream cleaner, detergent,
double sided sponge,cloth.
· Underground parking 10 euros per space per day – Maximum height 1.80 m
· Fresh bakery service available at reception before 8.30am (place orders the night before by 6pm)
· Breakfast hamper
· Caterer service
· Service of warm drinks in the reception
· Pets allowed (must be medically certified clear of rabies) 10 euros per day per pet –
One pet maximum per apartment
· Internet access at reception
· End-of-stay kitchen cleaning
· Laundry service
Professional beauty consultants available .
Book and pay in resort for the following:
Body treatments *
Beauty treatments *
The apartments are stylish and furnished to a very high standard .
Each apartment has a living area with a pull-out sofa making 2 single beds, a fully equipped kitchen with ceramic hob, fridge, dishwasher, multi-function microwave oven, electric coffee-maker, toaster, mixer and pressure cooker. Bathroom with hairdryer, wc (separate for larger apartments). All apartments have satellite TV, telephone and a balcony with views to the Tarentaise valley or the village and slopes of Ste Foy.
In all apartments:
- Living with pullout sofa bed (2 single beds), television with satellite, phone, balcony
- Fully equipped kitchen (4-burner ceramic hob, multi-function oven, hood, refrigerator, dishwasher, electric coffee-maker, kettle, mixer, pressure cooker and toaster)
- Bathroom with bathtub, toilets, towel-drying radiator, hair dryer
- Separate toilets or included in the bathroom
3 rooms 6: 50 - 60 m² - One bedroom with a double bed - One bedroom with 2 single beds (apartment sometimes in duplex)
4 rooms cabin 8: 65 m² - One bedroom with a double bed - One bedroom with 2 single beds
One cabin bedroom with 2 bunk beds - One extra shower
4 rooms 8: 60 à 65 m² - One bedroom with a double bed - Two bedrooms with 2 single beds
One extra shower-room – One extra toilet (apartment sometimes in duplex)
5 rooms 10: 110 m² - Two bedrooms with a double bed - Two bedrooms with 2 single beds
Two extra bathroom or two extra shower-rooms – One or two extra toilets (apartment sometimes in duplex)
Prices include: fully equipped apartment, bed linen (beds made on arrival), towels, cleaning kit and end of stay cleaning (excl kitchen area and washing up).
To pay locally: 2010/11 prices
refundable deposit €400, local tourist tax €1.20/pers/day (over 13yrs), extra towel set €8.