Chalet Ruisseau, sleeps 10+
Luxury Ski-in, Ski-out chalet in Les Gets, Portes du Soleil
Chalet Ruisseau is a modern, spacious, luxury chalet in a stunning location in the charming traditional village of Les Gets.
It is built on three floors set into the hillside to take full advantage of the stunning views in all directions.
1 double/family suite with ensuite bathroom with twin wash basins, bath and separate WC
4 twin bedrooms - 3 with ensuite shower rooms.
Ski room with boot warmers
Washing machine and tumble drier.
Entrance floor :
Large, bright and sunny, open plan lounge/dining room with large patio windows onto the balcony, and windows on three sides to take advantage of the super views.
A feauture is the central log fire bringing a welcoming glow to the room.
Plenty of comfortable seating with two red three seater sofas, and two black leather club sofas.
Large open plan well equipped kitchen with double oven, four burner hob, dishwasher, fridge/freezer and large working surfaces.
A few steps from the entrance hall is a twin bedroom with stunning views and an ensuite shower room.
Utility room with washing machine, tumble drier, ski rack, Ski boot warmers.
Top floor :
Large master suite with double bed ensuite bathroom with double bowl vanitary unit and separate WC.
- this can be made into a family suite for 4
Mezzanine area overlooking the large lounge/dining room.
Lower floor :
Further two twin bedrooms with ensuite shower rooms
Twin bedroom with door to small balcony separate WC
Ski-in, Ski-out location
- follow the route below:
1. Put on your warmed boots and skis in the ski room and step out about 10 metres to cross the bridge shown opposite.
2. Follow the track through the trees for about 75 metres.
3. Emerge onto the lower nursery slopes just above the village of Les Gets
4. Pass the ESF childrens' nursery school on your left.
5. Next to the ESF nursery is the new bumpered childrens' sledging area
6. Then ski down to the double chair up the Chavannes or take the red bubble and access all the lifts of the Portes du Soleil
The chalet is superbly situated:
- in winter it's ski-in, ski-out
- in summer it's an easy walk (or drive!) to the bathing lake, childrens'playground, adventure parc, pony club, multisports court, beach volley court, deval karts, trampolining etc etc